Share this blog entry...

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bruno Mars sets web abuzz as his gay sexuality news breaks to the public

Bruno Mars Comes Out As Gay Man: Report | NewNowNext

Comes Out As Gay Man: Report


Bruno Mars, the Grammy winning singer of songs such as “Grenade” and “Just The Way You Are,” has reportedly come out as a gay man according to a CNN iReport.


According to the report, which has not been confirmed, the singer told a Chicago radio station: “I will not go to great lengths to spread this news. The timing is bad, I hadn’t realized it was April Fool’s Day but it’s been pointed out to me and I don’t want to go too public with this. I don’t want it to be disregarded as a joke. My sexuality is no joke to me and it’s come out a little faster than I’d hoped.”


The singer was said to be testing the waters before coming out on a national program this week.


This report has not been confirmed by Mars or his team and CNN has yet to vet their report. Well, an unnamed rep spoke to Gossip Cop and called the report “false,” but lots of reps only talk to Gossip Cop. Mars also has yet to address this rumor on his Twitter though he has been tweeting all afternoon.




Bruno Mars "Just the way you are" Official Video

Bruno Mars "Grenade" Official Video

No comments:

Post a Comment